Sales Consultant Switzerland
Are you someone who is full of energy and do you have a drive to make good sales calls everyday? Do you like to provide your customers with the best possible advice and do you aim for success? Do you also speak Swiss-German fluently and know the Swiss culture like no other?
Then we are looking for you!
We are looking for an enthusiastic sales consultant to work for our Swiss market!
As a sales consultant, you are the first point of contact for existing and potential customers. Does it make your heart skip a beat to close a good deal and have happy customers? Ten read on…
What you will be doing?
As our Swiss-German speaking sales consultant you will be working in our “Sales Team North”, which consists mainly of native speakers from the Northern countries in Europe. Within this team you are responsible for the sales of our products in Switzerland. Think of AEDs, resuscitation dolls and various related items. Besides sales and relationship management with existing customers, you will also be looking for new business. You know exactly how to reach new customers and how to increase our markets share in Switzerland. Thanks to your knowledge of the products you always know how to give the best advice to your customers.
You are also involved in the administrative side of the sales process. This includes entering orders into the system, calling after quotations, customer service and after sales. In addition, marketing related activities are also part of your job. Thanks to nice promotions on social media for example, you make sure that we are well visible in the market and you make sure that the website is continuously up-to-date. You also regularly meet with your colleagues from marketing to think about, and execute, new promotions.
What do we offer you?
- Salary between €2.400 and €3.700 gross per month based on 40 hours, depending on your knowledge and experience
- Modern pension plan at BrandNewDay
- Space for own input, creativity and independence
- Possibility to work partially (20% of the time) from home
- A nice working environment in a young, positive and driven team of colleagues in Vlissingen
- The best Friday afternoon drinks, great company parties and an informal atmospher
- A chance to actively contribute from your role to our “Saving Lives”-mission; by 2030 everyone worldwide will have an AED at their disposal within 6 minutes!
What’s not to love?!
What do we expect from you?
- You are available for at least 24 hours a week
- You have good knowledge of the culture and customs in Switzerland
- Excellent written and spoken command of Swiss-German and a good command of English. If you also speak good French, this is definitely an advantage!
- You have a social personality and you know how to build good relationships with your customers
- Enthusiasm, independence, creativity and dedication to further develop our sales force
- Good communication skills to strengthen our existing customer relationships and to create new ones
Does this sound just like you? And do you want to join our dynamic team? Send your application letter and CV to Moniek Binnendijk to [email protected]. If you have any questions, please call our HR specialist Fleur at +31 118-726071.
This vacancy will be published internally and externally at the same time. In case of equal suitability, internal candidates have priority in the procedure.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
Nog meer vacatures voor jou
Sales Consultant Sweden Helping customers by giving expert advice, exploring the market to find new commercial opportunities and, together with your team, developing marketing-related ideas to put Medisol on the map in Sweden. In additio...
Sales Consultant Denmark Are you sales-minded, driven and looking for a great company to develop your skills together with an enthusiastic team? Do you speak Danish fluently? Are you people-oriented and do you know how to develop new rel...
Wat wij doen
Wij zijn een Nederlandse leverancier van Automatische Externe Defibrillators en gerelateerde reanimatieproducten zoals beademingsmaskers en reanimatiepoppen.
Ons bedrijf is de afgelopen jaren uitgegroeid tot marktleider in de verkoop van AED’s binnen de Benelux. De komende jaren staan in het teken van het verwezenlijken van ons doel:
In 2025 heeft iedereen in Europa binnen 6 minuten een AED tot z’n beschikking.
11 (!) jaar op een rij hebben wij de FD Gazelle gewonnen. Medisol behoort daarmee tot een select groepje van bedrijven in Nederland dat 11x of meer een FD Gazelle in de wacht heeft gesleept.
Viermaal zelfs de prestigieuze Gouden Gazelle als het snelst groeiende bedrijf van Zeeland. Daarnaast drie nominaties voor de High Growth Awards.
Binnen een aantal jaar zijn wij gegroeid van van 5 naar zo’n 50 medewerkers; 10 verschillende nationaliteiten en een onafgebroken jaarlijkse omzetgroei van tientallen procenten.
Kom jij tot je recht in onze ambitieuze, snelgroeiende organisatie? Kom dan ons team versterken en groei met ons mee!
Ben je native speaker? Of wil je bij ons stage lopen? Stuur ons een open sollicitatie!