Managing, motivating & guiding tour international teams – all with a commercial mindset! Together with your team of sales consultants, always striving for the best results, and thanks to your knowledge of e-commerce, you know better than anyone how to increase our market share. Does this sound like the ideal position to you? Then maybe you are the Territory Manager North we are looking for!
Due to continued growth within our international organisation, we are looking for a Territory Manager North to manage our native sales consultants on a daily basis.
Do you always strive for the best commercial performance and do you know how to help your teams reach the next level? Do you feel comfortable in a fast-growing, international organisation? Does the world of e-commerce hold no secrets for you? Then read on quickly!
What will you be doing?
As Territory Manager North, you will lead our sales teams consisting mainly of native speakers from Scandinavia, the Netherlands and Germany. These sales teams are responsible for managing the sales and account management activities across these different regions. Together with these sales teams, the Territory Manager North establishes a departmental strategy and you set the course for the mid-term future. In this, you take into account the overall strategy, the opportunities in the market and the capacity within your teams. In cooperation with HR, you look for team members with the desired capabilities. You ensure the professional development of team members and encourage the desired cooperation.
Together with your teams, as Territory Manager North, you are responsible for marketing and promoting sales and acquisition activities in the region. You set goals, create frameworks and monitor progress. You maintain an overview of all region-related activities and market developments in the field of, for example, regulations and price developments. You anticipate these. You also supervise the adequate settlement and registration of customer questions or complaints and ensure that the after-care and internal follow-up is done according to the right process. You will also be deployed to support key customers and, if necessary, solve more complex cases/ issues with customers, resellers and competitors together with your team.
As Territory Manager North, you discuss and monitor prioritisation with your teams. As cooperation is of great importance within Medisol, you stimulate knowledge sharing to and from support departments and other sales departments. In addition, you keep track of developments within e-commerce and, together with your teams, you ensure good findability and visibility of Medisol in the relevant regions.
Thanks to your expertise and commercial experience, you know better than anyone how to coach your teams in areas such as marketing, account management and pricing policy. You also ensure a nice atmosphere within your teams and have an eye for ‘the person’ behind your employees!
As Territory Manager North, you report to the Sales & Marketing Manager.
What do we offer you?
- Salary between € 4.300 and € 6.400 gross per month on a 40-hour basis
- 32 holidays per year on a full-time basis
- Modern pension plan at a.s.r.
- An incredibly challenging position with a lot of independence within an international, dynamic and fast-growing organisation where there is a lot to develop
- A pleasant, informal working environment where creative ideas are more than welcome
- Fun Friday afternoon drinks, company parties and a game of table tennis during lunch
- An opportunity to actively contribute to our “Saving Lives” mission from your role; in 2030, everyone worldwide will have an AED at their disposal within 6 minutes!
What’s not to love?
What do we expect from you?
- You are preferably available 40 hours a week, 32 hours is negotiable
- You have knowledge of e-commerce and several years of experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge of the Dutch and English languages. Knowledge of a third language is a big plus
- Excellent commercial skills and sufficient knowledge to manage a sales team
- Vision, creativity and enthusiasm. This will also make your team happy!
- Excellent communication skills to expand our existing relationships and create new ones.
Do you recognise yourself in this? And would you like to join our dynamic team? Then send your cover letter and CV to [email protected] for the attention of Moniek Binnendijk. If you have any questions, feel free to call our HR Specialist Fleur Voois at +316-53945426. You can also send her a message via WhatsApp.