You like to think along with process improvements and enjoy good planning and prioritisation of work in your department. You have some technical insight and enjoy working on (preventive) checks and maintenance of our AED’s. You are also administratively strong and enjoy solving product-related (customer) questions. Does this sound like the perfect position to you? Then read on quickly!
We are currently looking for a new colleague within our Service Center to strengthen the team of 4 colleagues!
Would you like to work in an innovative, international company where you get the opportunity to grow in your knowledge and skills? Are you looking for a job in which you can contribute to process improvements as well as being socially responsible? Do you have an affinity with technology and medical equipment?
Then we are looking for you!
What will you be doing?
As Service Center Operator, you will be working in our renovated Service Center where you will collaborate with a fun and driven team of 4 colleagues. Together, you are responsible for the preventive and corrective maintenance of our customers’ AED’s. This way, you ensure that the devices are always and everywhere available during an emergency!
Together with your team, you will ensure proper planning, prioritisation and execution of daily operations in the Service Center. After all, the servicing of the AED’s must be planned as efficiently as possible. You process all required information in various (Excel) documents. You also carry out analyses using the available information. This is to ensure that planning of the service of the AED’s becomes increasingly efficient and that as few items as possible are returned. In doing so, you make use of the data available in our ERP system.
In your role as Service Center Operator, you have an active contribution during (department) meetings. You regularly come up with ideas on process improvements and solutions to make the department even more efficient.
You perform various checks and system tests on the AED’s and replace components where necessary. For example, if the battery or electrodes have an expired shelf life. You perform software updates and ensure that the manuals and instructions accompanying the AED’s are up-to-date. Together with your colleagues, you check and process all incoming packages and returned goods in the systems. You process these returns administratively and pick up the resulting actions. You also solve various product-related (customer) queries. You take care of communication between supplier, logistics partner and (internal) customer. This is done through phone calls, answering e-mails and processing tickets.
What do we offer you?
- Salary between € 2.200 and € 3.070 gross per month based on 40 hours, depending on your knowledge and experience
- 32 holidays per year on a fulltime basis
- A modern pension plan at a.s.r. with the possibility to make additional savings yourself
- The best Friday afternoon get-togethers, great company parties and an informal atmosphere
- A pleasant working environment in a young, positive and driven team of enthusiastic colleagues in Vlissingen
- An opportunity to actively contribute to our “Saving Lives” mission; by 2030, everyone worldwide will have an AED at their disposal within 6 minutes!
What do we expect from you?
- You are available between 32 and 40 hours per week
- You have experience with related work within, for example, a service center, RMA and/or after-sales function
- There is no I at Medisol! You are therefore a real team player!
- Excellent command of the Dutch language, both written and spoken, and a good command of the English language
- You consider quality of utmost importance and you work very accurately
- You are energetic and solution-oriented and like to think along with process improvements
Do you recognise yourself in this? And can’t you wait to join our dynamic team? Then send your motivation letter and CV to [email protected] for the attention of David van der Werf. Still have questions? Then feel free to call our HR Specialist, Fleur Voois, on +31 (0)118 – 726 071 or +31 (0)6 53 94 54 26. You can also contact her via WhatsApp.