You love helping customers by giving expert advice. You enjoy doing market research and looking for new commercial opportunities. You also enjoy working out marketing-related ideas to put Medisol on the map in Norway! Does this sound like a dream job to you? Then read on quickly…
Due to continued growth, we are looking for a Sales Consultant Norway for our enthusiastic Nordics team!
Are you looking for a fast-growing and international organisation where you can put your sales talent to optimum use? Do you feel at home in a dynamic environment and do you like to think along with commercial actions? Do you also speak fluent Norwegian? Then this is THE job you are looking for!
What will you be doing?
As Sales consultant Norway, you will join our Nordics Sales Team, consisting mainly of native speakers from the northern countries of Europe. You will deal with the sales of AED’s, resuscitation manikins and related items in Norway.
You will handle the entire sales process from A to Z. You will prepare quotations where necessary and make follow-up calls. You will also enter orders correctly into the system. In this role, you will be in regular contact with customers. You answer their questions by e-mail or phone and take care of after-sales. Thanks to your knowledge of our products, you always know how to give customers the best advice and build long-term relationships. Don’t know anything about AEDs and other items? No worries! When you start at Medisol you will receive many internal training sessions to teach you everything about the products!
To increase our market position in Norway, you will actively look for new opportunities in the market. To increase our visibility in Norway, you will also regularly engage in marketing-related tasks. This includes keeping the website up-to-date and posting various, relevant content on our Social Media channels. You will do this in cooperation with our professional marketing team!
What do we offer you?
- Salary between € 2.200,- and € 3.800,- gross per month based on 40 hours, depending on your knowledge and experience
- 32 holidays per year on a full-time basis
- Modern pension plan via a.s.r.
- Room for your own input, creativity and independence
- Possibility to work partly from home
- A pleasant working environment in a young, positive and driven team of enthusiastic colleagues in Vlissingen
- The best Friday afternoon drinks, great company parties and an informal atmosphere
- An opportunity to actively contribute to our “Saving Lives” mission from your role; in 2030, everyone worldwide will have an AED at their disposal within 6 minutes!
What’s not to love?!
What do we expect from you?
- You are available for a minimum of 32 hours per week
- You have experience in e-commerce or a similar job in sales
- There is no I in Team at Medisol. You are a real team player and enjoy working a lot with other teams
- Excellent command of the Norwegian language, both written and oral and good command of the English language
- Enthusiasm, independence, creativity and dedication to build our sales further
- Good communication skills to strengthen our existing customer relationships and create new ones
Do you recognise yourself in this? And would you like to join our dynamic team? Then send your motivation letter and CV to [email protected] for the attention of Lennart Frid. If you have any questions, feel free to call our HR Specialist Fleur Voois at +31 (0)6 – 53 94 54 26 or +31 (0)118-726 071. You can also contact her via WhatsApp.