Are you sales-minded, driven and looking for a great company to develop your skills together with an enthusiastic team? Do you speak Danish fluently? Are you people-oriented and do you know how to develop new relationships into long-term collaborations? Then read on…
Because of continuing growth we are looking for a new colleague to strengthen our Danish sales team!
Do you want to contribute to our Saving Lives mission and help make sure every world citizen will have acces to an AED within 6 minutes by 2030? Do you strive for the best possible customer experience and do you get a kick out of closing a good commercial deal? Then this vacancy is interesting for you!
What will you be doing?
As a Danish Sales Consultant, you will join our Nordics Sales team, consisting of mainly native speakers form the northern countries of Europe. You will be involved in the sale of our products (AED’s and resuscitation dolls) in Denmark. You are responsible for the entire sales process from A to Z. This includes preparing and calling after quotations, entering orders, answering various questions by mail or phone and taking care of the after sales. In this role, you will also proactively look for new opportunities in the market in order to further expand our market position in Denmark.
Thanks to your knowledge of the products, you always know how to give the best advice to customers and thus build long-term relationships. In order to increase our visibility in Denmark, you will also be regularly engaged in marketing related tasks. This includes keeping the website up-to-date and posting various, relevant content on our Social Media.
What do we offer you?
- Salary between € 2.000,- and € 3.700,- gross per month based on 40 hours, depending on your knowledge and experience
- 32 holidays per year on a fulltime basis
- Modern pension plan through a.s.r.
- Space for your own input, creativity and independence
- Possibility to work partly (20% of the time) from home
- A nice working environment in a young, positive and driven team of colleagues in Vlissingen
- The best Friday afternoon drinks, great company parties and an informal atmosphere
- A change to actively contribute from your role to our “Saving Lives”-mission; in 2030 every world citizen will have access to an AED within 6 minutes!
What’s not to love?!
What do we expect from you?
- You are available for at least 32 hours per week
- You have experience in (e-commerce) sales
- There is no I in Team at Medisol. You are a real team player, and you love to work closely together with your colleagues!
- Excellent command of the Danish language, both written and spoken and good command of the English language
- Enthusiasm, independence, creativity and commitment to further develop our sales
- Good communication skills to strengthen our existing customer relationships and to create new ones
Do you recognize yourself in this? And would you like to join our dynamic team? Send your cover letter and CV to [email protected] for the attention of Lennart Frid. If you have any questions, feel free to call our HR Specialist Fleur Voois at +31 (0) 118 – 726 071, or give her a call or send a WhatsApp message to +31 (0) 6 – 53 94 54 26.