Are you looking for an internship in which you participate fully in our Marketing team and where you can gain a lot of experience in the field of e-commerce? Would you like to help us think about how to get the best out of our marketing strategy? Are you interested in using your marketing skills on an international level? Then we are looking for you!
As of January/February 2024, we have room within our Marketing team for a full-time intern!
What will you be doing?
During your cooperative internship at Medisol, there will be plenty of room to work within the Marketing team. You are a full member of the team and you will occupy yourself with ongoing projects in the department. This could include SEA/ SEO-related tasks, conducting market research, developing content and managing the web shops. With your input, you contribute to the growth of Medisol’s brand awareness in the various countries where we operate!
The Marketing team consists of 5 passionate colleagues, each with his or her own specialism. So there is a lot of knowledge within the team to support you where necessary. Because you work in a small and close team, you will quickly be given many responsibilities and the opportunity to learn a lot in a short time!
What do we offer you?
- Internship remuneration of € 350 gross per month (for HBO qualification)
- A friendly, ambitious team, with good supervision to help you learn a lot
- A pleasant working environment in a young, positive and international team of enthusiastic colleagues in Vlissingen
- A chance to contribute from your internship to our “Saving Lives” mission; in 2030, everyone worldwide will have an AED at their disposal within 6 minutes!
What’s not to love?!
What do we expect from you?
- You are busy with your HBO degree in marketing/communications
- You enjoy coming up with your own ideas proactively
- You have an affinity with e-commerce and Social Media
- You are available between 32 and 40 hours a week to work with the team
Would you like to join our enthusiastic Marketing team for an internship? Then send your motivation letter and CV to [email protected]. If you have any questions, feel free to call our HR Specialist Fleur Voois at 06-53945426 or 0118-726071. You can also send her a message via WhatsApp.