You are someone with a customer-oriented attitude and you enjoy getting to the bottom of things. You like to think along with process improvements in the areas of logistics, sales and service. Accuracy is in your DNA and you are fluent in German. Is this a good description of what you are like? Then you are the person we are looking for!
Due to our growth, we are looking for an After Sales employee for our international organisation!
What will you be doing?
As an After Sales employee, you are an important link between our customers, logistics parties and internal departments such as Sales and our Service Centre. In our Service Centre, maintenance and servicing of AED’s is carried out. This way, an AED always remains deployable to save lives! You ensure that this planned and unplanned maintenance runs smoothly. You ensure good planning in this and keep customers and colleagues informed about the progress. You also take care of language-related matters, such as reports on the service that has been done or questions from customers about the service portal.
The After Sales employee will also deal with questions from customers and colleagues about matters with our logistics partners, such as UPS and GLS. These questions may concern the subject lost packages, for example. For this, you independently start an investigation and keep the customers informed about updates. You are the expert in contacting the logistics partner and in working with system and portals. You enjoy the challenge of turning a customer complaint into a positive experience!
You will carry out the above work mainly for the German market. However, you may provide support to your colleagues for other international markets. You will work together in a team of 4 colleagues.
What do we offer you?
- Salary between € 2.300,- and € 3.400,- gross per month on a fulltime basis. This depends on your knowledge and experience
- 32 holidays per year
- Modern pension plan at a.s.r. with an employer’s contribution and the possibility to save extra yourself
- Room to think along with process improvements
- Possibility to work partly from home
- The best Friday afternoon get-togethers, great company parties and an informal atmosphere
- A chance to contribute to our “Saving Lives”-mission; by 2023, everyone worldwide will have an AED at their disposal within 6 minutes!
What’s not to love?!
What do we expect from you?
- You are available between 32 and 40 hours per week
- There is no I in Team at Medisol. You love working well with your colleagues!
- Excellent command of the German language, both written and spoken. In addition, a good knowledge of the English language is also important
- You get on well with various systems and know your way around the various organisations with which you have contact
- Strong communication skills in which you do not allow yourself to be easily rebuffed and know how to communicate with customers in the right way
Do you recognise yourself in this? And would you like to join our informal and international team? Then send your motivation letter and CV to [email protected] for the attention of David van der Werf. If you have any questions, feel free to call our HR Specialist Fleur Voor on +31 (0) 6 -53 94 54 26 or +31 (0) 118 – 726 071. You can also send her a message via WhatsApp!