You are a hands-on person who works in a customer-oriented way and does not give up easily. You are independent and show initiative to solve issues yourself. Within the organisation, you have a connecting role between our logistics, sales and service department. You also speak fluent French and with your insights, you make an important contribution to process improvements. Does this sound like to perfect position to you? Then read on quickly!
Due to our growth, we are looking for an After Sales employee for our international organisation!
What will you be doing?
Within Medisol, you are the link between customers, logistic parties and internal departments, including Sales and our Service Center. In our Service Center, AED’s receive maintenance and servicing. This ensures that an AED is always available to save lives! To ensure that these maintenance and servicing operations run smoothly, good planning is important. This is where you as an After Sales employee play an important role. You will also keep customers and colleagues informed of this process. You handle customer questions, for example about the service portal, and you check that there are no language-related errors in the reports.
You also deal with questions from customers and colleagues on matters concerning the logistics partners. These include UPS and GLS. Questions may concern, for example, lost packages or customers who were not at home when their AED was delivered. Where necessary, you start an investigation with the logistics partner. Naturally, you keep the customer well informed about updates concerning their question. You enjoy the challenge of turning a customer complaint into a positive experience!
You will carry out the above work mainly for the French market. However, you may provide support to your colleagues for other international markets. You will work together in a team of 4 colleagues.
What do we offer you?
- Salary between € 2.300,- and € 3.400,- gross per month on a fulltime basis. This depends on your knowledge and experience
- 32 holidays per year on a fulltime basis
- Modern pension plan at a.s.r. with an employer’s contribution and the possibility to save extra yourself
- Room to think along with process improvements
- Possibility to work partly from home
- The best Friday afternoon get-togethers, great company parties and an informal atmosphere
- A chance to contribute to our “Saving Lives”-mission; by 2030, everyone worldwide will have an AED at their disposal within 6 minutes!
What’s not to love?!
What do we expect from you?
- You are available between 32 en 40 hours per week
- There is no I in Team at Medisol! You love working well with your colleagues of various departments!
- Excellent command of the French language, both written and spoken. In addition, a good knowledge of the English language is also important
- You get on well with various systems and know your way around the various organisations with which you have contact
- Strong communication skills in which you do not allow yourself to be easily rebuffed an know how to communicate with customers in the right way
Do you recognise yourself in this? And would you like to join our informal and international team? Then send your motivation letter and CV to [email protected] for the attention of David van der Werf. If you have any questions, feel free to call our HR Specialist Fleur on +31 (0)118 – 726 071 or +31 (0)6 – 53 94 54 26. You can also send her a message via WhatsApp.